Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another Angel in Heaven...

I've been following Rachel's story on her Caring Bridge site since I discovered her right after I was diagnosed with cancer. I've cried, wished, hoped and prayed with each posting from her mommy that she'd be ok and get better. I guess, in a very precious way, she is better now.

But it still leaves my heart heavy...

When I started thinking about my Summer CHA release for Dream Street Papers, I had an idea to create a collection called Forget-Me-Not with Rachel and Blair as my 2 sweet muses. I'd never met either girl, but their stories have a very special place in my heart. At the time, both girls were still with us... and now, both are gone.

I will not forget.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Dana, I am praying for their families. I know how much that means to you! I can't wait to see your new collection. Hugs hon! ~Sonda

Tracy said...

Dana - you are so sweet. I am honored to call you a friend.

Lara said...

your line is beautiful too. i love the story behind it. can't wait to see you in chicago. i too am honored to know you. you inspire me.