Monday, October 29, 2007

Time goes by...

...so fast.

I've been kind of in the scrapbooking mood lately. Imagine that?

I've been going through photos from my childhood and I'm about ready to make some pages.

It's so much fun to look at the old photos. Here's one of me and my mommy. She looked so pretty here. It just makes me smile. This photo was taken in October, 1973.

I wish I had better quality photos from when I was a kid. Heck, I wish I had better quality photos from when Kristofer was a baby... but I don't. So I'll scrap what I've got. It's ok. It's about the memories, right?

Halloween is almost upon us and I haven't purchased any treats for the trick or treaters yet. I think I better put that on my Target list for this evening or they could be trouble. LOL!

Here's a really neat photo Scotty took of the recent Full Moon. I just love this one. I think I need to frame it... but I have to find a place for it first!

Hope you all have a great day!

Hugs,
Dana

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That photo of you and your mom is precious! She does look very pretty and you were cute as a button (well, I think you still are).

I also love the photo that Scott took of the moon and barn. It looks like it could have been taken where I live (barns and such). We've been admiring the moon this past week too.

Have a good day.

Sharyn said...

that photo is a treasure!!

Lara said...

love the pictures! hope you are doing well.