Monday, December 03, 2007

A big Cyberspace hello...

OOPS... Somehow I managed to delete the first 2/3 of my post and then save it. So... I'll have to summon up the energy to recap another time. Sorry about that.

Here's what I didn't delete... ;)

I've kind of had sewing on my brain lately and have noticed some really fun ways other crafty girls are reconstructing old clothes into trendy "new" fashions. That's something I'd really like to try one day. I've got pretty basic sewing skills, but would love to be a better seamstress.

I'll leave you with a couple cute little photos of my backyard bunny. He lives under the neighbor's shed and I ADORE seeing him (or her!) each day. I have lots of pictures of this little cutie. Sometimes, he sits for hours soaking in the sunshine. Such a simple pleasure... just makes my heart smile.



HUGS!
Dana

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Dana's back! :D

Anonymous said...

there you are! I've been missing you girl.
hugs, Sonda