Sunday, March 09, 2008

Just a bit nervous...

Monday Morninnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng I have follow up scans frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrom my .... something strange is going on wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith my keyboard. I'm honestly not typing all those characters! I'lllllllllllllllllllllll delete them as I go from now on. ;)

Anyway... the scans... an ultrasound, mammogram and an MRI with contrast... which means I have to have an IV. This is the follow up from the biopsy I had late last summer. I'm beginning to come to terms with the fact that cancer will always be a part of my life now. It's just the way it is.

As long as it's just a part of my life and I'm still living it... the trade-off is acceptable to me.

So wish me luck!

I'll try to be a better blogger. Really, I will. :)

Now I'm off to find some batteries for mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy keyboard and hope that fixes this problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hugs!
Dana

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I hope all went well with the appointment on Monday.
It was funny to read your "stuttery post." Hope your keyboard is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

OOh...thinking of you, Dana!

Hugs!

Alicia

Melissa said...

Catching up here... I'm hoping you have beautifully clear results by now!!

And a more functional keyboard to boot!