Sunday, March 16, 2008

Good results...

Ughhh...keyboard is still wonkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :(

My Mammo and Ultrasound came back fine. No signs of cancer. Not sure about the MRI as I haven't called for results and nobody has called me. My mind ASSUMES that must mean everything looked normal. I guess I'll call tomorrow to be sure and set my mind at ease.

Still, sad news. I checked in at the breastcancer.org boards and a couple girls that were diagnosed at the same time as I and went through treatment "with" me were diagnosed with mets. Their cancer has come back and spread. Even more heartbreaking is that a few more "sisters" are now angels.

I hate cancer. It makes me so angry!!!! :( Why can we spend millions of tax dollars frivolously when people are dying. Makes no sense to me.

I wish there was something I can do to help find the cure. I'm going to try think of something. There has to be some way I can contribute.

Hugs,
Dana

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I am so glad to hear that you are healthy. This is such a bitter sweet post, considering your other friends.

Lara said...

i too am so glad that you are healthy. you are such a good example to me and a strong woman. cancer makes me angry too. it has taken 2 of my friends...

Tina Vega said...

I'm glad to hear about the good test results!

twinsand2boys said...

Im so glad to hear you got good news about yourself. Sorry to hear about your friends.