Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Freebies...

I love freebies and I love being frugal. It makes me happy to be a savvy shopper. I take great pride in my stocked pantry and since I like to share my good deals.. here are a couple of good Target freebies for ya.

Free Rayovac Batteries:

Print this $1.00 off coupon and take it to your local Target for free Rayovac batteries. I found lots of them in the dollar spot. The coupon expires 2.28.09 so you can pick up a few every time you go in. I usually try to get 6 at a time. I've done it twice now. The link takes you to A Full Cup's website. The coupon is an attachment on the first post. Let me know if you need help. :)

Free Archer Farms Ham Steaks:
Print your $2.00 off Coupon and go to Target. (The coupon has a whole ham on it, but it doesn't specify a size, just the brand.) Look for the individually wrapped AF Ham Steaks in the meat department by the Sutton and Dodge steaks and roasts. That's where I found mine. Be careful not to grab the Cure 81 brand because those were right next to the AF brand. The first time I chose Hams Steaks that were priced in the $2.00 - $2.20 range. The coupon worked fine and I paid less than a dollar for 6 Ham Steaks. The second time I went they didn't have any above $2.00 so I just chose 10 of them at the highest price I could find. The coupon once again worked fine. The register automatically reduced the value of the coupon to the price of the Ham Steak and my receipt showed a price of $0.00. Cool, huh?

I've never used more than 10 like coupons at one time. Most of the time I stick to using only 5 of the same coupon at a time but this was too good of a deal to not try to use more. Just be prepared in case your coupons hold up the line a little and don't be embarrassed about it! You're not doing anything wrong or shady. Saving money is AWESOME! Be proud of your domestic Goddess(ness) ... :)

One night for dinner we had the Ham Steaks with cheesy scalloped potatoes, broccoli (another Target coupon) and crescent rolls. It was a YUMMY meal. Since all was bought with coupons, the meal only cost about $1.50 and I had leftovers. The Ham Steaks can be frozen and pulled out for breakfasts or whatever.
Print a bunch of the coupons off now so you can stock up on them a little at a time because they don't always stay up forever on Target's website.

If you sign up at A full Cup they have a Target coupon generator where the coupon will be available to print until it expires.

Tomorrow I'll share my thrifty decorating idea about how I used tablecloths on sale for $7.00 to bring some holiday cheer to my home.

Hugs,
Dana

No comments: