
Urban Ink is in the house at Dream Street Papers!

I'm so excited about my newest paper collection. It's for boys! It'll be great to finally have some scrapbook paper of my own to use for my scrapbook pages of Kristofer and Scotty, too. :)
Ask for it at your local Scrapbook store so they can order it in for you.
In other news, I have been busy making some storage baskets to take the place of the drawers in the dresser that Scotty's mom gave me from when he was a baby. I think it'll turn out cute... I'll share when it's done.
My town just started up a Framer's Market last Thursday. It was so fun to go and buy locally grown produce. My own garden is looking beautiful! I've had some good lettuce, arugula and green peppers so far.
Hugs,
Dana
1 comment:
love the new lone
Post a Comment