Friday, May 14, 2010

Sometimes I find out about things late...


Like this fabric, for instance. I love it... but there's not much of it around at my local quilt shops anymore. I think other people loved it, too.



Anyhow, I did get my little hands on on Jelly Roll. She is all mine... mine all mine. She will, one day soon, have a happy spot on my bed as a comfy, cozy quilt. I just have to decide on the design for my quilt blocks and I'll be off and running or sewing... ;)

I have a few projects going at the moment that I can't wait to share. I saw this amazing chandelier redo and I hopped into the car just as soon as I could to snap up the 2 unloved fixtures I saw the day before at the thrift store. Phew! They were still there! Yippee for me! So something along along those lines in the works.

Also, a twig wreath for my bedroom inspired by the pile of branches my husband made from pruning various shrubs and trees in my yard.

Check back for the fun!

Hugs,
Dana

No comments: