Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm feelin' crafty...

I have many loves and crafting in general is quite high on the list. I love being creative and turning basic elements into something useful, interesting or just pretty to look at.

I haven't felt particularly inspired with scrapbooking lately so I decided to step back and have some play time with some long neglected collections of goodies in my "studio"... well, spare bedroom... but studio sounds so much more fun and fancy... don't ya think?

So as I stood in my closet eyeing up the possibilities, I had one of those light bulb moments. Those are so very awesome. It's wonderful when I get that "what a cool idea" thought in my head. I sure wish it happened more often. LOL!

Anyway, I suppose this is a bit of a teaser thread as the idea hasn't come to fruition yet... but I'm going to get busy with that so check back soon!

Hugs,
Dana

(P.S. Cute FELT flower and extras all by Shabby Princess!)

No comments: