are "little" gestures of kindness that really take up huge spots in my heart.For some reason, I started to always sign my name "Hugs, Dana." I'm not sure when or why exactly, it's just something that sort of stuck with me. I'm one of those incurably cheese-ball types that cries over Hallmark commercials and cute animal stories. I'm very tenderhearted and I always have been. (Much to my grandmother's gentle nudging of my need to "face life." I try Grams, I really do!)
I'm also normally a very positive and optimistic person. My friends and neighbors tease me and recall now and then what happens on the rare occasion I have a couple too many glasses of wine. I become Mrs. Motivational Speaker touting the personal power to succeed at whatever you put your mind to.... and on and on. I am likely the polar opposite of the "mean drunk!" ;)
Well, that's me...most of the time. However, I am only human and I do have my moments of less than optimistic behavior. Good thing they don't happen too often!
Anyway... back to cyber hugs and dishcloths! Thank you Tracy and Alexis for sending cyber hugs! They made me smile and really lifted my spirits.
And Tracy... I received the package today with my discs and lint roller... LOL!... and I am tickled pink you sent me a dishcloth! What a special little treat! Coincidence... I think not! ;)
I am very lucky to have made connections with so many wonderful people through the technology of cyber space! I am so happy to be one of the Dream Street girls!
HUGS!
Dana
2 comments:
HEY!!! I'm glad you received your package OK. My family thought it was absurd to send you a dishcloth. But you can think of it a little smile everytime you wash dishes.And believe me, your sink will be so cute - you'll be the envy of your neighbors. LOL!
Just wanted to send another cyber ((hug)) your way! :) You are the sweetest and I miss you great big! :)
Kelly
Post a Comment