I am so tired of winter and so ready for Spring.One year, for Mother's Day, Scott and Kristofer gave me an outdoor web cam and we positioned it right above a Robin's nest that was under our deck. It was so neat to watch the babies grow and leave the nest. I'm such a nature girl!
Unfortunately, the power on the web cam kept needing to be rebooted and the web cam got returned to the store... but that was after I had the full bird watching experience! ;)
Here's a digi LO I made that really makes me smile. For me, having the little birds in my yard is one of life's little pleasures. Too bad I have at least a couple more months to go before the little cuties show up in these parts.
Hope you have some glimpses of Spring where you are.
Hugs,
Dana
2 comments:
I love the layout! So pretty.....dreaming of Spring here too...and some Summer CHA so we can hang again. BTW, once again, your strength is inspiring, if you know what i mean ;)
glimpses of spring? not yet! I am ready, though. Love seeing those bright green shoots pushing up through the ground, but they're still deeply buried under snow.
Post a Comment