I have been so busy with work and family stuff... just life in general.
The weather here in beautiful Minnesota is starting to get nice so my desire to get out and work in the yard is really getting strong. I managed to go out on Sunday and Monday evening. It was really nice but I am still sore from all the manual labor. :) It feels good though.
I have big ideas for more flower beds in addition to really taking care of the garden this year. I really want to learn to can and preserve the produce so nothing goes to waste.
We have raspberry bushes that produce rather well despite the fact that the bunnies eat them down to nothing in the winter. It's a real treat to make a raspberry pie in the middle of winter. Yum!
I'm busy finishing up my new paper collection for Dream Street Papers. I thought I had it all done, then my hard drive crashed and I lost it all. Note to self... be proactive at backing up every week. The funny thing is that I only lost my new collection. Scotty was able to help me save everything else. How's that for an omen. I like to think it was a sign that I needed to keep creating because there was a better idea to be had. I think my "new" collection is actually better... so it's all good!
I'm still very sad that my neighbor, Chris, is moving to Michigan. Her husband works for Ford and they are closing the plant in St. Paul so they have to relocate. She's a crafty chick and has been a wonderful friend and neighbor. I'll miss her so much. If anyone lives near Brighton, Michigan let me know. She'll be looking for crafting buddies. I already researched the nearest scrapbook store for her and when she went to visit she fell in love with it. She said it's even better than Archiver's! It's called Scrap Tales.
Well, I better get to work. I promise I'll try to update a bit more often than once a month!
HUGS!
Dana
2 comments:
Love the new line! I had Jason mail something too you..did you get it? I'm worried it's still in his gov :(
I was wondering if you fell off the planet. I figured you went off the deep end from no caffeine. lol! How's that going, btw?
Your pond looks soooooooo pretty. I've always wanted one. My girlfriend's dh built a GORGEOUS running waterfall/pond by their beautiful deck and Brian is pretty tired of me talking about it.
Don't be a stranger!
Post a Comment