Friday, March 16, 2007

Where did this past week go?

I've been so busy lately... I'm so glad it's Friday! :)

I have quite a few things to work on this weekend, but at least I'll get to sleep in a couple days. I love sleeping in on the weekends. I love the feeling that I get when I know I don't have to get up. No plans, no schedules, it's great.

Let's see, about that caffeine. Over all, I'm failing miserably with that. I'm vowing to start fresh today and see if I can stick to it.

Deanna, I'm thinking of you and hoping you are having a fabulous vacation... with no caffeine! ;)
Sonda, thanks for checking up on me. Hope Baylee is doing better today. Poor little chick. :(
Melissa, where's my phone call???? Huh? I'm waiting! ;)
Tracy, I'm working on a little something for ya! :)

Not much else to report.

Happy Friday everyone!

Hugs,
Dana

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Wanted to tell you that they have 1/2 the caffeine in one brand of coffee, don't remember which one. It may help wean you down.

Alexis said...

So good to see an update! Much luck on the continued caffine withdrawal, lol!

Tracy said...

Hope you had a good weekend. I love sleeping in, too. Seems like such a luxury once you're a mom, ya know?
Working on something, eh....? Now I'm curious!

Anonymous said...

Hey there!! How cool that you did an update. I so need to do one too!! Bad me, neglected blog. hee hee Baylee is doing much better...pnemonia is all gone (yes, it got THAT bad) and she is finally back to school. I gave her a squeeze for ya. *snooches*
~Sonda

deedub said...

Well, we are failing together on the caffeine challenge. I decided it would be against vacation rules to try and stick to a caffeine-free lifestyle! LOL! I did substitute vodka on the cruise a couple times in place of Coke, does that count?! LOL! I did drink a lot of water though as well, so it wasn't a totally devastating trip off the wagon! Had a FABULOUS time...everyone needs to go to the Caribbean!!!! Should be a requirement in life! Have a fabulous weekend (since it's Friday again already!!!!) Hugs, -dw.

Lara said...

i just realized you had a blog. you are so cute. it's fun to see you girls in your lives outside of dream street. can't wait to see more.