This is one of my favorite stamps. The sentiment is just so perfect and reminds me of life's infinite promise. We don't know what the future holds in store for us. I like to believe that I have great things coming my way. :)Gail, my Oncology nurse called me yesterday afternoon. My Thyroid is normal... (yay!) so it's becoming more than obvious to me that I need to make the difficult sacrifice and give up caffeine. Ugh... it's just that I love it so.
So... water here I come! My goal is to drink more water and give up caffeine. Wish me luck! ETA: Deanna... consider yourself challenged! ;)
Oh.. I keep forgetting to mention that Lynn, owner of I am a Scrapaholic invited me to be their Visiting Therapist for March. Isn't that neat? Better yet, the kit showcases some of Natalie's Dream Street papers! I could play with those all day. Actually... I have played with them all day. ;)
Anyhow, I'll be issuing some fun challenges throughout the month and randomly choosing winners to receive some little RAKs... so stop by and play. :)
Well, that's all for today.
Hugs,
Dana
2 comments:
Okay...the blood pressure and weight are stating that yes, I should go cold turkey on the caffeine so....here goes! I've had water with my lunch so the race is on, girl! And in this challenge, the winners get to be healthier! Pretty good prize, huh?!!!! Let's do it. I'll let you know tomorrow if the caffeine headache has set in! LOL!!! -d.
www.dw-shain.blogspot.com
Cold turkey on caffeine? Hmmm...as I sit here sipping my morning cup of joe.
GREAT stamp, btw. Love the quote.
Post a Comment