Breathing a BIG HUGE sigh of relief here... got the all clear from my Oncologist this morning. My "girls" are free of suspicious lumps. I love being "Normal."
He requested blood work to test my thyroid function because I've had a few dizzyish kind of spells and a few heart flutters... but we are both thinking it may be more related to caffeine than any real problem. Better to be safe , right? Guess the caffeine really needs to go though, huh?
Hugs!
Dana
4 comments:
I am so glad to read your happy, happy news! Way to go girl! And yes, I have been needing to cut back (I just can't go cold turkey!!!) on my caffeine (aka: Coke) intake as well. Do I sense a challenge in the air...? LOL!
-Deanna Shain
www.dw-shain blogspot.com
Congratulations. What a relief!
HURRAY!!!!!
Back from vacation BTW. I WILL call ya' this week! Pinky swear! I went from being an exhausted invalid to running around the planet in a matter of seconds.
Yeah! That's great news!
Post a Comment