Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's not coffee...

Day 1 : No caffeine.

This was my morning drink. It's a vanilla creamer/ chocolate syrup concoction. Thank you Tracy for reminding me of how I've replaced one vice with another. Caffeine for sugar... sigh... I just can't win. ;) LOL!

Ok... so the sugar thing I'll put off for another challenge. :)

Anyhow... I am headache free so far. Deanna... how are you doing this morning? No Coke for you! :)

In other news, last night we watched The Pussycat Dolls: Search for the Next Doll... {Don'tchya wish ya girlfriend was HOT like me?} :)

It was fun... totally makes me wish I was in better shape and 10 years younger though. LOL... I want those moves! Guess I better give up the sugar, too, eh? Sigh.... and dust off the treadmill!

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Dana

5 comments:

deedub said...

Isn't there caffeine in chocolate too?! LOL!! Well I got through yesterday extremely well, but today was having a meltdown of the brain so I decide maybe hte cold turkey plan should be replaced by the barely-any-weening-off-slowly plan! So I poured myself about a 1/3 of a can of Coke and a full glass of water. Figured the water would help thin out the micro glass of coke! Desparate measures called for desparate times...I posted the same message twice then hit reply before writing anything...I needed HELP!!!! ROTFLOL! Oh Lord, addiction is tough! ;) Why do all the unhealthy things taste so much better?!
-dw
www.dw-shain.blogspot.com

deedub said...

See...it hasn't kicked in yet...I can't even spell correctly today! Augh!!!
-dw.

Tracy said...

I sit here sipping my morning coffee, checking in with your blog, feeling like a bossy little tattle tale - lol!
That is the cutest cup I've ever seen. It's so "you." : )

deedub said...

Well, I made it through the day with only that little, itsie-bitsie 1/3 can of coke...a mere 4 oz! Although we received sad news early this morning...Rog's Dad past away. So I have been frantically rescheduling flights around our cruise next week so we can get to AR for the funeral. My head is rummy and I just want to go back to bed. But I am determined to stay on track!! Thanks for being a source of support and accountability!! Have a GREAT day!! ;)
Hugs, -d.

Anonymous said...

Dana...whoa! NO CAFFEINE? Yikers! but I hear ya on the headaches...sugar does that to me, really bad! I gave it all up for Lent, and I seriously thinking about giving it up for good (or at least VERY moderately.) We'll see how bad I *want* it come Easter. hee hee Glad you are doing well..it's so nice to read and comment on your blog. Luv ya! Sonda