Monday, January 28, 2008

Purse-Mania...

TWO posts in one day! Wow... that's a record for sure, isn't it?

It's fun to finally be creating again. I really love to be paper crafty, but sometimes I get in a slump and do other things. I'm really feeling inspired lately though so keep checking back for new things. :)

I've been having fun lately creating some cute purses from my papers and vinyl. I have one planned for my new collection... but you'll have to wait to see that for about a week or so.

I'll start with this one... what do ya think?


3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is SOOOO COOL!

I need instructions!! And what kind of vinyl do I buy and where do I find it? I just showed Rachel and she is flipping out with the possibilities (OK.. me too)

Tracy said...

this is really cute. mine is wonky. i'll share soon. : P

hippo chick said...

Hi,
I'm Tracy's next door neighbor. I love the bag. I will be watching for Tracy's.