Monday, July 07, 2008

What's new...

I've been a very busy girl lately... hence the bad blogger-ness or something like that! I'm so sorry! ;)

First things first! CHA is just around the corner and I would love to share a bit of my new Collection with Dream Street Papers... Wonderland! It's wintery, nostalgic and just plain cute. A little something to use for all those holiday, winter fun and early spring adventure photos and crafts.


Another new and fun "hobby" I've started is couponing. I call it a hobby because it takes up just as much time as one! LOL! It's very strangely addicting! Once I started figuring out ways to get things very cheap or even (gasp!) for free... it was all over. I was sucked in. Is there a Couponers Anonymous... Coup Anon?... because I think I may need one. :)

Some fun sites to check out:
Hot Coupon World
A Full Cup

I learned a lot at these sites. They are a great resource. I'm learning a lot about "stockpiling" and keeping a well supplied pantry. It's SOOOO FUN!

Oh... an update about the living greener phase. It's actually quite hard and expensive! I had to break down and buy some Scrubbing Bubbles (among other things) because the vinegar concoction I made to clean my shower was just not working out well at all. And the cosmetics... well, let's just say I've backpedaled just a tinge. The initial hysteria has worn off quite a bit... my family is thankful and so are my nerves. ;)

Well, I better get back to work.

Hugs,
Dana

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I MISS YOU!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Great Christmas line! Love the non-traditional christmas colors and themes!!