But alas, I have a day job that takes up valuable crafting time. Sure, it helps pay the bills and keeps me and my family fed, clothed and warm, but gees... I just want to PLAY! I need more time to play!
And... in an effort to feed my continual crafting frenzy, I came across another new book called "Sew Darn Cute."
I picked it up at Barnes and Noble on Saturday evening. It has some really fun projects in it! I can't wait to play... but I will have to wait a bit since I have 4 partially completed scrapbook layouts from my Friday night crop at Archiver's.I'm over half way through the book Firefly Lane and I really love it. It's a good story and a pretty fast read. I was hoping to finish it up this past weekend but that darn time thing got in the way again. I think I'll have it done in a few days if I just read before bed.
UPDATE: I finished it. It was a really, really sweet story. It took a turn I never expected. I was blindsided. I won't go into detail in case you haven't read it... but gosh... wow... just wow!
Well, gotta get back to work now. The day job is calling and my to-do list is already a mile long.
Happy Monday!
Hugs,
Dana
3 comments:
That book looks adorable! I NEED it (yeah, right).
Dana! I miss your blog!! Happy spring. ♥
I've been eyeing that Sew Darn Cute too! You'll have to let us know how it is. Better yet, you might have to fight past the CADD so we can see what you make! Sounds good to me.
Post a Comment