Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Reading 'Round Robin...

I joined a Reading Round Robin! I've never done this before but stumbled across this post at Lit*Chick and decided it seemed like a great way to kick start another New Year Resolution I made; read more books!

There's still time to sign up if you want to give it a try as well. Thanks, Melanie, for getting this started!

Right now, I have 2 books to read.

The first one is Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah.

The second is Little Heathens by Mildred Armstrong Kalish.

The Round Robin is starting March 1st so I should have plenty of time to get through these two books. It's been a while since I've taken the time to read a book so I'm excited to have a little escape.

I also thought I'd share a couple more cards and a scrapbook page that I made for the Dream Street booth at CHA. It's been fun being crafty again.


And one more thing that makes my heart smile I've been meaning to post about... the very special Stephanie Nielson, of The NieNie Dialogues... has been back at her keyboard. She's been through so much over the past months and it's wonderful to read her words once again. She's an inspiration to so many and a truly beautiful soul!


Guess that's all for now.

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs,
Dana

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I read "Firlefly Lane" last summer and really enjoyed it. I've read a lot of this author's books, Kristin Hannah. Try "The Magic Hour," too!
Love, your librarian