I started reading Firefly Lane and I really like it so far. I'll probably finish it this weekend because once I pick it back up, I'm not going to want to put it back down again until I'm done. ;)
I have the new Stampin' Up! Catalog and I am trying to decide what to order first. I have quite a few sets on my list but since I can't have everything all at once... I have to choose wisely.I'm really into making all the fun little boxes and stuff these days, too. Although all this craftiness is really making a MESS! I'm not a neat crafter.... I have to dig out all my stuff so I can be inspired. There's never enough room! Hence... my never going to crops. LOL... we'll see how this goes down. Wish me luck!

Happy Friday! :)
Hugs,
Dana
1 comment:
Ooh, I just went to a Stampin' up party last night! Love that stuff. Get the trees for sure!
Post a Comment