Last night I pulled out 3 photo albums and we sat down as a family and looked at them. It was so fun to see the old pictures but it reminded me that I need to get them scanned soon. The quality of some of them has seriously degraded. I think I may still have some of the negatives, so I may try to get reprints. They aren't even technically
that old, but I guess maybe the paper that they were printed on wasn't very good. Wish I would have know more about photography back then, too. Most are poorly lit as well... but they are still treasures to me! :)
It's so hard for me to believe that our son will be 17 this summer. I look at him and can hardly remember him being so small. I never thought that would happen. I thought I'd remember everything. I'm so glad that I have photos to remind me of those very special days.
Here are a few things I've made as of late. Most are created with my new
Lullaby Collection.
Hugs,
Dana
1 comment:
Oh, they turned out so cute! I feel so special to be the recipient of that cute baby boy card!
Post a Comment