

Camille and Jess, I'll send you an email for your mailing information. Hope you enjoy your goodies!
I got back from California last Friday night. It was a lot of fun to see my friends, but there really is no place like home. I always miss my family so much when we are apart.
Here are a few photos from my trip.
Details:
Creative Imaginations has 2 new paper collections, Star Wars and Clone Wars!. I can't tell you how excited I was to find this out. My boys (husband and son) are HUGE fans! These papers will be PERFECT for many of my scrapbook pages. You can read a little more about the paper here. I wish I hadn't been so camera shy and just standing there like a dork, though! LOL... well... guess that's just me!
This was our 2nd Annual Disney Trip and the weather was beautiful! It was a real treat to get such a nice day in the sun for this Minnesota girl. We had a lot of fun going on all the rides. Lara is expecting in June so it was especially nice that she was still up for the activity. This year, Tara came along, too. We had a great time!
And then there's a silly photo of me with my paper collection. Having this experience has been so amazing for me. I'm so thankful for the friendships I've made. Thanks, Tara, for believing in me. :)
I do have some fun projects to share with you but I need to take photos of them. I'll try to get that done ASAP. I've got so much to catch up on with work after being gone for a week. Vacation is fun... but getting back into the swing of things is always a bit tough.
Happy Tuesday! Hope you all have a wonderful day!
a big prayer request: A friend of mine, Laurie, has just found out that after 9 years of being cancer free, her breast cancer has come back. She's having surgery soon so keep her in your thoughts for a complete and speedy recovery!
Hugs,
Dana



3 comments:
Wow! Thank you Dana! I'm so excited!
sorry, that was me, darn shared computer... ;-)
oh, it was so fun! I'll keep your friend in my prayers.
Post a Comment