![]() |
| Photo Courtesy http://www.mycutestamps.com |
You can find the tutorial here: Snowflake Banner Tutorial
I'm definitely going to try this out. I bet you could use whatever white or winter themed printed fabrics you have in your stash, maybe doubling them up for thickness and machine or hand stitching them together. I can even imagine a cute paper garland and using beads and glitter for more embellishment.
The options for this craft are endless. If you don't want to make the banner, what other crafts can you think of using the snowflake templates? Use your imagination and the supplies you have on hand. Try not to buy anything for this craft. Be frugal and use what you have!!
I'll post what I come up with on Monday, November 15th. So get your craft on and share what you create with me on Monday!


4 comments:
LOVE IT!!! Now I have to think of how I can use snowflakes...hmmm. I'm not used to those, we decorated palm trees LOL
Haha! Too funny!
I wonder if an old shower curtain liner would work. Looking for something outdoor proof that I can hang from my awnings for a winter look in my Florida style home. :)
This isn't really crafty decorating, but Brian and I made homemade apple butter and canned it yesterday to give as gifts this holiday season. It tastes delicious and my house smelled so yummy all day! I'm happy about it because it was inexpensive and will be gift-giving from our hearts.
Post a Comment