Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday, already?

I love Friday's... but this one came up far too fast! Seriously.

I have quite a bit to do this weekend. Most of it involves more cleaning and organizing. I'm not sure that task is ever going to get done... but I'm trying.

Also, now don't hold your breath, lol... but I plan to do a little scrapbooking this weekend. I haven't actually scrapped in a while so this should be interesting.

Scott, Kristofer and his buddy, Bret are going to go see The Simpson's Movie this evening. I think I'll take the time to do a little window shopping at TJ Maxx. :)

And finally... my new favorite Yankee Candle. I'm on my second one! I like to get mine at Bed, Bath & Beyond so I can use the discount coupon I get in my mailbox. It makes them a bit more reasonable for a totally consumable item like a candle. I do save the jars though. They are great for storing a variety of things.

Hope you have a great Friday!

Hugs,
Dana

2 comments:

Tracy said...

wow - vanilla lime? who knew?! my favorite is citrus sage. mmmmmm...

Lara said...

seriously! i love that. i saw a shirt with that on it too. love grey's anatomy! it was so good to see you. can't wait for the next cha.