
Forget-Me-Not has been unveiled. I'm so thrilled. It holds such meaning for me and I hope whatever you create using it will be special to you!
Dream Street Papers has some really fun collections for this summer's release. I'm sure you'll find something you love!

We also introduced some really neat chipboard and coordinating sticker covers for mini-albums. They'll be fun additions to your scrapbooking supplies. :)
Hugs,
Dana
3 comments:
Great colors! Love the letters too. I am always a sicker for letters.
Wish I was going to see you at the show this weekend! Have a great show!
Dana....finally i have my dsl back and can view your lovely collection. It is so awesome!!! I really hope there can be some supplements to other collections with the chipboard and letters (like Baylee's Garden for sure!) I was at a retreat this weekend and a woman there had your papers (Baylee's) and was creating a way cute page with them. Told her the story behind them and she was all happy about it. So cool, huh? I can't wait to get some of your new stuff. You rock my friend! ~Sonda
Dana - so glad to spend time with you at CHA. I really treasure our friendship, not to mention dig your pretty designs!
Post a Comment