Here it is... a special sneak peak of "Forget-Me-Not" my new collection for Dream Street Papers. It's a colorful and whimsical collection to celebrate all those special moments and people in your lives you never want to forget. ;)Well, my birthday isn't until September... but I decided to gift myself this year... a little early. I've had my eye on the FoodSavers for a bit so I decided to just get one.
It's the perfect time of year to have it because it's fresh veggie season here in MN and I'd love to save some of that for winter.We usually freeze some of our raspberries for later use in pies or smoothies. We also like to make pasta sauce from our Roma tomatoes.
I got busy over the weekend freezing and packaging blueberries in one cup amounts for use in banana bread (yummy!) and pancakes and stuff. I also did the same for some fresh green beans from the Farmer's Market. I'm really into "food" lately.
Another thing on my summer To-Do list is to can some fun things like Apple Pie in Jar or Blackberries in Framboise... both would be yummy over vanilla ice cream!
Scotty is still working on photos from our vacation. As usual, he took a lot. I haven't even had time to look at them yet, but will post a few soon.
Gotta go... much to do today! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Dana
4 comments:
you're reminding me that i need to get ouside to pick our raspberries so i can freeze some. such a treat in the winter!
Good to see you back on-line!
You were right with half of my blog question, now hurry and guess the song title!!
Your "wish" lists always crack me up! Always mtorized gizmos of some sort...wasn't the last thing a weed whacker or something?! LOL! You go girl!!!
-d.
...and no, I won't be at CHA this round...too much work to do on the book! But I will be in Vegas for Memory Trends!!! I'll miss seeing you all!!!!
-d.
Hey Dana...you'll want to pop on over and read my blog today! Your name is in it!!!
Hugs,
-d.
Post a Comment