Friday, July 13, 2007

In the THICK of it...

I'm purging, cleaning and taking stock of what's really important in my life. I'm going to slow down and place more focus on the little things (a goal I've had for quite a while and manage to do MOST of the time!) and I'm right in the middle of making that happen. ;)

IT SURE IS MESSY to SIMPLIFY!

I'd show you some pics... but I'd be way too embarrased... ;)

So, when I'm done... I'll show you some pics of the end result.

Anyway. I found a really cool new website. It's called Mary Jane's Farm. The forums have some fun stuff on them. Nope not about scrapbooking but super fun none-the-less. :)

Happy Friday the 13th!

Hugs,
Dana

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ooooooh - so what are you cleaning/orgnanizing? Love that kind of thing (dorky, I know, I know).