Finally... and it's a Holiday weekend, too. I wasn't even aware of that until someone mentioned it in a meeting I had on Wednesday! So... I'm especially happy today.
Kristofer is going out with his friends this evening to see Pirates 3 and then sleeping over at a friend's house. Scotty and I are on our own! Hhmmm... should be fun. :)
Tomorrow, we are going golfing with our neighbors. It's a birthday outing and we are challenged to dress up in "fun" golf attire. I found the most funky neon orange polyester pants at Goodwill. They are going to stand out like nobody's business against the green turf. Hopefully I won't lose my nerve to wear them! I'll try to get a photo of me in them to post. Being that I don't golf and most of the folks going don't either... it should be quite comical! ;)
Other than that, not much going on here. My house is a wreck so at some point I need to tackle the chore of cleaning it up... but probably not today! It's way too nice outside! Probably not tomorrow as we'll be celebrating... so, well, I'll have to figure out a good time to clean. Wait... is there a good time to clean?
Happy Friday!
Hugs,
Dana
No comments:
Post a Comment