Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Such wise words...

"Do or do not. There is no try."
~Master Yoda


(It just was, after all... the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars!)

I have so many ideas and thoughts in my head right now. I'm feeling very much on the verge of something creative and fun... but I just don't know what it is.

I'm feeling a bit out of sorts and overwhelmed because I can't keep my ideas focused.

Ever feel that way?

2 comments:

deedub said...

I am still in shock over the "30 Year" mark for Star Wars! Are we REALLY that old?! LOL! I still remember going to this very cool, huge, stand alone, one screen theater in downtown Seattle to see Star Wars. (It is still there and still very cool!) We all have to remember to take our kids to a "special" theater once in a while instead of just the easy one next to the mall! -d.

Anonymous said...

30 years!!! It makes me feel soooo old, well actually I am. I remember taking my children to see these movies. Our whole family became Star War Freaks. Me, well I DID like Han Solo a lot.