Oh... and on that note. He's going to take driver training this summer. Oh my, where did the time go? Anybody have a clue?
We had a fabulous lunch on Saturday. The menu was very good and the service was great. (And not just because the waiter thought I looked young!)
I bought my mom some bath goodies from Bath & Body Works. I have such a hard time making decisions when I go there. It all smells so luscious... but I finally decided on Brown Sugar & Fig. I think she'll like it. I got myself a body spray, too. They are wonderful to use around the house as well. I like to spray my bed linens and towels with them.I had wanted to look at the Crocs, but the carts that had them only had the regular style... no Prima's. I may just have to order a pair and risk them not fitting. Maybe I'll check around for a different place that carries them in stock. Decisions, decisions... :)
I'm really working on Scotty to build me a Greenhouse/tool shed/potting shed along the side of our garage. I think it would be a great spot... and I think he agrees. Now we just have to get the upper patio finished then maybe he'll be more inclined to want to take on the task. He's really into his photography though so finding the time will be tough. He takes such lovely photos and enjoys it so much. I'm happy he has a hobby he loves and we all enjoy the photos and outings so much.
Well, it's Monday and I have a busy day of work ahead of me. I better go get my first cup of coffee and get going. I had wanted to curb my caffeine use, but I've not been successful at that. So, right now I choose to ignore it.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Dana
3 comments:
that's so funny! take it as a compliment. ooh, i love those prima crocs. i might have to get some too! you are a great person, and wonderful neighbor too.
This happens to Brian all the time. People cannot believe he's her DAD. How come it doesn't happen to ME?! lol!
Yeah, I didn't do too much better with my caffeine resolution! I do drink less than I used to though so it wasn't a total loss. Here's to just cutting back!!!
-d.
Post a Comment