Is fun.. but oh my, I am so sore. I'd never been golfing before and I had a blast. We played 9 holes and it took us 4.5 hours. ;)I pretty much lost count and stopped keeping score. I think twice I hit the ball far enough down onto the green for it to look like I knew what I was doing. The rest of the time it probably took me 7 -10 (or so!) hits to get it into the hole.
So here we are all dressed up in our silly outfits. Scotty has on his BCG's (birth control glasses!) that were issued to him in bootcamp... oh probably 18 years ago or so. LOL! I'm shocked he could still see out of them. Well, he did slice the ball to the right a lot so maybe he thought he could see better than he really was.
Good times!
Also, thinking of our military around the world keeping it safe for me to go on silly golf outings. Today, as always, they are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and remember how lucky we truly are to live in the USA! ;)
Hugs,
Dana
3 comments:
You guys look like a Pepsi commercial. I was laughing as I read your post because I have to admit that I didn't realize you were trying to be silly... I was wondering about Scott's glasses, especially. LOL! I hope you pack those pants for CHA!!
love the pants! i agree with tracy, bring those babies out for cha!!! can't wait to see you.
Oh those pants, Dana! TOO CUTE! You better wear them at CHA! :) Golf huh? I've never been much for the sport but at least you were all having fun and that's what matters. Hugs! ~Sonda
Post a Comment