or maybe it's just me... I don't know. But I get in a strange mood every now and then where I just wish I could be more hip... ya know... trendy and stuff. I don't feel old... but at this moment... I feel very dowdy or frumpy or something. LOL.. I'm probably not making any sense, huh? (Ok... maybe I am old... but just play along with me here, ok?)I kind of want to just run right out to Walgreens for some fake eyelashes and hair color and then maybe hit Forever 21 for a completely new wardrobe!
I wonder why this happens? Anybody else have this crisis every now and then? Am I alone here in my misery... LOL! (Just kidding about the misery part... I'm a very happy girl and I love my life!)
If by the off chance you do have these moments, could you share with me some of the things you do to get through them? I'd love to hear from you.
Maybe I just want to be young and cute like Elsie... ;)
Happy Tuesday evening!
Hugs,
Dana
2 comments:
Been there. What doesn't help my case is that I have a 17 year old to remind me of how dorky I am!!!
Hmmmm, I feel frumpy all the time. What's wrong with that? LOL! Seriously, I need a new wardrobe badly...so I will be curious to hear what you find out. No longer 21 tho...sniff. Hugs, Sonda
Post a Comment