WOW! I loved it. Really, really cool. I don't want to know how you created it. Well, I DO, but don't tell me (ou can if you want). No, don't - I should step away from the computer now. I mean, I have laundry to fold and weeds to pull, but having that kind of knowledge could be helpful in a way. lol
4 comments:
This was awesome! It had me in tears too! One more talent to add to your long list!
Loved the video...awesome Dana!!!
Suzanne (from HSS)
WOW! I loved it. Really, really cool.
I don't want to know how you created it. Well, I DO, but don't tell me (ou can if you want). No, don't - I should step away from the computer now. I mean, I have laundry to fold and weeds to pull, but having that kind of knowledge could be helpful in a way. lol
Oh Dana, that is super cool! Loved seeing you way back when and your sb pages. What fun! how did you do that on utube? hugs, Sonda
Post a Comment