The results for my biopsy are in... BENIGN, fibrocystic changes = NO CANCER!
I'm thankful that I do self exams and try to notice changes. I'm even more thankful for the MRI I have scheduled next week so I can get a good idea as to whether or not there's anything else going on... and then, I'll plot their demise! ;)
Tracy, thanks for thinking of me! :)
Hugs,
Dana
4 comments:
oh, i'm so glad! i admire you for being so strong, but i know there are still days that are really hard. i'm happy that things are so far so good. i'll keep you in my prayers for the mri.
Yippeeeee!! Let's have Blue Moon and celebrate (with a slice of orange, of course). : )
I'm so happy to hear this, Dana!
:-)
Dana, i am just now seeing this. So glad the results were good. I'm keeping you in my prayers for sure! Hugs hon. ~Sonda
Post a Comment